The starting prices are per apartment and day, excluding local tax (€ 3.00 per person, per day). The prices include a one-time change of towels for weekly bookings. The cleaning of the apartment during the stay is not included in the price and can be done optionally on request. The final price depends on the number of people. The local tax has to be paid directly and in cash.
Short stay supplement (less then 5 nights) € 15.00 per person per day.
Parking: For each apartment there are two parking spaces available in front of our house.
Check-In / Check-Out: The apartments are available from 4pm. Check out is at 10am. If you will be arriving after 8pm we would ask that you notify us in advance.
Payment: 40% on booking, balance one month before departure. Transfers are to be carried out free of charge for the recipient.
Booking confirmation / deposit: The booking is binding after transfer of the 40% down payment.
For non-arrivals, late arrivals or early departures the full amount will still be charged.
Cancellation up to three months in advance free of charges.
- Cancellation less than 3 months before the date of arrival, 40 % cancellation fee of the agreed total price.
- Cancellation less than 1 month before the date of arrival, 90 % cancellation fee of the agreed total price.
Cancellation policy and terms and conditions: The regulations stipulated by the Austrian hotel contract conditions, (Österreichische Hotelvertragsbedingungen (ÖHVB)) will be applied. The regulations are subject to change.
In the case of lockdown or other restrictions, (if arrival is not possible due to closed borders, closed hotels, or closing of the valley), there will, of course, be no cancellation charges.
We recommend taking out European travel insurance.
Travel insurance: We recommend taking out private travel insurance . The insurance offers coverage in the event that you, as an insured customer, cannot begin your holiday or you have to cut it short:,
- because you have a high temperature, even if a later test result is negative or you tested positive for COVID-19 without showing any symptoms.
- because you develop COVID-19 symptoms.
- because a close relative or a person living in the same household becomes ill with COVID-19 and your presence is urgently required.
- because a close relative in the common household is sick with COVID-19 and you therefore have to go into quarantine.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email, phone or in person.
In addition this should then cover any cancellation costs in case of accident, illness, death of the insured or their family before the holiday or during the stay. Travel insurance can be booked via the website: www.europaeische.at (in German only) or when making your reservation with us.